Woman Crush July Issue: Up Close & Personal with Syazlina Azman
Starting a new month after celebrating Hari Raya, we are ready to catch up with this lovely lady who is a mompreneur, Syazlina Azman. Managing her beauty brand, Brooklyn Bodycare and rocking her full time mommy role, she surely gained our attention. She does it all! Want to get some juicy insights about this beautiful 24 year old? Check our interview with her down below.
1. It is seen that you opened a gym with your husband. How do you keep the balance of work and being a mother at the same time?
Basically the HIIT Garage time is already set at 10am and 830pm. I only have to handle morning PT clients and 10am class for women only. Aryan (my son) will be taken care of by my husband during my PT and classes
2. You have a child and still rocking a slim figure. What we want to know is how do you manage to stay fit and healthy?
During "pantang", I really watched what I ate because it is very important to take care of your body. I only had steamed and grilled food and No iced water.
3. You are such a natural beauty! Share with us what is your beauty routine? We love to know!
I consumed "jamu" since I was 15 and I drink a lot of water until now. My current supplements are Apple Cider, vitamin-c and vitamin-e, natural skincare and working out.
4. Describe yourself in three simple words.
Determined. Simple. Loving
5. How would you describe your fashion style?
Casual and Simple like plain colored shawls with white long sleeve top and jeans.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I don’t like people who burps on the dining table.
7. Share with us who is your celebrity crush?
Neelofa. I idolize her because of her beauty and business acumen.
8. What is your favourite song on repeat right now?
The Wheels on the Bus. Hahaha.
9. You and your husband seem so supportive of one another. Share with us the juice on how he proposed to you?
Actually, he never proposed because from the day I met him, I knew he was the one and we kinda discussed about it all the time until the day we just decided on the date to get married.
10. Back when you were still dating with your husband (then boyfriend), how did you know that he was THE ONE?
HAHAA oh my… Well, I like the fact that he actually listens to me. When I say no, he said ok no. hahah. He makes me laugh and we kinda have the same wavelength like I didn’t even have to say it out loud and he is already thinking of it.
11. What is your idea of a romantic evening?
Dinner and movie is enough for me.
12. What is the funniest/worst pick-up line that has ever been used on you?
Sorry I cant remember any.
13. If you could travel anywhere in world, name one place you wish to go.
14. Name three things that will make you happier instantly.
Food. Beauty Products. Internet.
15. If you are stranded on an island, name three things/people you want with you.
Aryan, Unlimited supply of food and phone with unlimited power and internet. HAHAH. Omg. #firstworldproblems
16. Everyone has those funny embarrassing moments in life. So please tell us one of yours.
I texted my ex-boyfriend which is my husband now on FB and told him that I'm busy working (helping my mum at her shop) which I wasn’t at all but I wanted to sound cool. He found out that I was just there doing nothing after chilling at my mum's shop, hahaha.
17. What should every woman do once in her life?
Explore the world!
18. If you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
My Brooklyn Bodycare expands to a multi million ringgit business, bring one whole family to Umrah and lastly, Travel the world.
19. What would be one thing we would be surprised to know about you?
I like to tear a piece of paper, make it into a small cottonbud-ish shape and play it around my ears till I fall asleep. HAHAHA. Shhhhhh don’t tell anyone please.
20. What is the best piece of advice someone has ever given to you?
Do whatever you like in terms of business (passionate about) and "apa-apa yang terjadi, baik atau jahat, ada hikmahnya"
So who do you think our next month's woman crush will be? Leave your guesses down below and wait for our next issue!