Man Crush August Issue: Up Close & Personal with Izzat Zin
Are you someone who is into fitness or aiming to achieve that goal weight soon? Well, if you are you would definitely me inspired with this month’s man crush, Izzat Zin. Izzat Zin loves to get moving and being active. Due to his perseverance and determination, his journey to fitness will definitely motivate you to work hard towards your goal. We had the chance to get some answers from this fine gentleman on everything we can. So let’s check it out below.
1. Give us some insight of what you do.
Well I’m not really sure but I guess I am a Fitness Instructor, I teach Zumba and I have my own Fitness-Losing weight Program in Johor Bahru, called The Boosters.
2. You stated in your Instagram that you lost 140kg. That is so inspiring. Tell us what motivate you to go through the tough fitness journey?
My main motivation is fashion. I want to be fit and to look good in anything. No more XXXXL and size 46 pants.
3. How do you maintain a great figure? Share with us your fitness routine.
I’ll spend 2-3 hours in the gym, doing HIIT (my fav) and Zumba and Weight Lifting
4. During your fitness journey, what are the challenges that you face?
The food in Malaysia. Urghhh but I manage to avoid it for 2 years.
5. How would you describe your personal style?
It depends. I don’t really care about style when I’m on my outdoor activity, but I’m comfortable in loose pants and shirt. And I think I look good in it too
6. Sneakers? Loafers? Sandals?
No to loafers, sandals for daily activity and yeah sneakers.
7. We discovered that you own your own café. How did you decide to step into the food and beverage industry to become an entrepreneur?
I work with my partner for the cafe, and it’s just because we love good coffee and good cake.
8. You must be a great chef. What’s your most impressive “go to” meal that you can cook?
My pastas are good and grilled chicken.
9. Name us one of your celebrity crush.
Selena Gomez and Maya Karin
10. What do you wish you knew when you were younger?
Too much food brings you harm
11. Name one memory from your childhood years that you would never want to forget?
Memory with my late father :)
12. What is one useful thing that your mom or dad has taught you?
Choose your path, and focus
13. What is your weirdest pet peeve?
When people are late or make me run late because I'm waiting for them
14. If you can eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Mee siam from WonderMama Bangsar hahahaahha
15. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
16. If you are stranded on an island, name three things you would want with you.
Lighter, Aquatab and knife
17. If you could travel anywhere in the world, name one place you would want to go?
18. Every man should know how to….
Dress for the occasion
19. If you could have a change of a career, what would it be?
I want to be a lecturer
20. What is your advice for individuals who are aiming to achieve a certain fitness goal?
Determination is the key. Do more.
Do you feel motivated to start your journey in what you believe in? Who will you like next month’s man crush to be? Share it in the comment section below.