Start Your Modeling Career With Make Me A ZALORA Model
Are you one of those girls who often adore the models when you flip through fashion magazines? Or are you the girl who cannot wait to watch the Victoria Secret Fashion show each year and admire the beautiful models walking the runway? If you have dreamt of becoming a model since you were growing up, this is definitely a great opportunity for you to grab! Be the new face in the modelling industry and experience your dreams coming true. Take a leap of faith and believe in your true potential.
So for all the ladies who are excited to participate in this Make Me A ZALORA Model competition can get your fashionista look on as this is a chance for you to get recognized by others. This is the first every competition which uses the social media platform as the medium to find great talents so starting from 3rd August 2016 onwards, tag us #MMAZM on your best selfie shots and OOTD which are fashion worthy and the winners will be chosen every week. The selected ladies are not only competing to become ZALORA’s model but also the chance to win attractive prices offered.
So why wait? Get your style on and chase your modelling career dream by participating this competition now!
Here is how you can participate in becoming ZALORA’s Model:
●Take a selfie and/or an #OOTD of your look , upload photo(s) to your Instagram with the hashtag #MMAZM and tag @zaloramy
● Contestants can upload an unlimited number of different photos
● Female aged 18 to 25-years-old
● No photo-editing or face modifying apps allowed
● Available to fly to Singapore for the Grand Finale from 27th to 29th September 2016
● Available to be on paid contract with ZALORA for three (3) months
● Available to be represented by UpFront Models
● Semi-finalists need to be available for a video interview and to visit the ZALORA office
● More information and full T&Cs at https://www.zalora.com/make-me-a-zalora-model/
● Last date for participant entries: 13th September 2016
This is your chance to work with professionals in the fashion industry and you are only a snap away to achieve it. All the best ladies!